The NeckTite procedure contours the neck, removing excess fat from sagging skin and then tightening it. It is a safe, non-surgical way of treating fat and loose skin in the neck area (sometimes referred to as ‘turkey neck’).
What are the benefits of NeckTite?
The benefits of the NeckTite procedure are:
- No surgical operation is involved.
- It is virtually pain-free.
- NeckTite is minimally invasive, because only a small incision is required.
- Fat is removed, and the skin is tightened in one single procedure (rather than multiple procedures).
- The neck area becomes more toned because NeckTite causes soft tissue to contract by up to 40 percent.
- The procedure is extremely safe and there is no risk of burns because precise temperature control is used.
- NeckTite is quick and straightforward, lasting approximately one hour.
- Results are quickly visible and long-lasting.
Bruising and swelling, the most common side effects, typically fade away within a week.
There is no scarring.
- NeckTite is less expensive than the traditional neck lift procedure with similar results.
Which parts of the body benefit?
NeckTite is suitable for the entire area above the shoulders, comprising the neck and jaw areas.
How does NeckTite work?
NeckTite uses a technology referred to as Radio Frequency Assisted Lipolysis (RFAL).
After giving a local anaesthetic, Dr Vlok and his team make a small incision and insert the NeckTite device under the skin. This applies Radio Frequency (RF) energy to the treatment area. It produces a minimal amount of heat that melts down the excess fat cells and tightens the skin to reduce sagging.
When will you start seeing results?
Depending on your skin condition and type, you could start seeing results on the day of the procedure. Further results will appear gradually over the next three to six months, as the body produces new collagen.
How long will the results last?
The procedure encourages the body to produce new collagen, which gives long-lasting results.
Thus, the skin appears younger and tighter, and the results can last for five years or more.
How safe is NeckTite?
The NeckTite procedure is extremely safe. It is unlike the traditional neck lift procedure, which has several risks associated with it, including scarring, numbness and infection.
During the procedure, the computerised temperature control on the applicator stops the production of RF energy once the required temperature is reached. This reduces the risk of burns to an absolute minimum.
What are the side effects of NeckTite?
Slight bruises and mild swelling are the two most visible side effects. They disappear within a week and any pain can be controlled by over-the-counter medicine.
What’s the likely recovery period?
There is very little downtime. Most patients resume their normal daily activities within 1-2 days.
Can pregnant or breastfeeding women undergo the NeckTite procedure?
No, NeckTite cannot be carried out during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
Have a question? Ask us in confidence...
All enquiries are handled in complete confidence - if you wish to remain anonymous, leave your name boxes of the form below empty.
All we need is some way of returning your enquiry, so please remember to include your email address or telephone number.