Hyaluronic acid fillers
Hyaluronic acid fillers help ageing skin look more youthful by rehydrating, firming and lifting the skin. Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance in the skin which can hold a vast amount of moisture. As we age, this substance depletes, causing skin to appear dry and dehydrated.
The Juvéderm® range from Allergan consists of several products that treat every type of line, including deeper folds and wrinkles. These include:
- The latest innovation from Allergan, developed using VYCROSS™ technology, Juvéderm® Volift® is a combination of different hyaluronic acids, which allows for a lower concentration of HA to be used, reducing side effects.
- It is an extremely smooth gel with a natural look and feel.
- It treats deep skin depressions, such as nasolabial folds (the folds between the nose and the mouth).
- It contains lidocaine, a local anaesthetic that reduces numbness.
- Results last for up to 15 months.
- It restores hydration, making skin smoother and softer.
- It contains antioxidants which eliminate free radicals.
- It restores the skin’s natural glow.
- It has long-lasting effects.
- Areas of Treatment
Other hyaluronic acid fillers offered by Dr Vlok include:
- Juvéderm Ultra®
- Juvéderm Voluma®